Sunday 15 December 2013

Sunday flipday

It doesn't matter what I do, Sundays are just bad news for me. I tried my first Sunday Storm today on PokerStars and I was up and down like a yoyo until I eventually hit the floor. Granted I did have a migraine and joined 40 minutes late and lasted quite some time, longer than Felix Schneiders, but still got caught out, in such a silly way too. I help AJ hearts and my opponent held Q7 hearts, I had a 6k stack which was well under average so decided all in was in order, only to find a bleeding 7 on the flop!! How many bad beat stories is that now?

Round 2, a $2.20 5k GTD, lasted a couple of hours, then again AK catching on the crown of QQ, bust!

Round 3, $1.10 2.5k GTD, notice how I get lower each time and didn't last as long in this one. Despite all of this, my play is actually getting much better, I'm noticing a lot more things, taking notes and vids and learning from my mistakes which is what I was meant to be doing this year. Like I said, I won't ever give up on poker ever again, sometimes breaks, this learning curve is great. It's just breaking the luck barrier that's a little harder. As I now like mentioning Isaac Haxton, he said he got lucky once and then everything seemed to set off.

So maybe I'll have to sit out for now (good idea since I have work in 7 hours and only 5 hours to sleep) but tomorrow I'll get up and try again...harder.

@AntoniaChigurh

No comments:

Post a Comment