Thursday 12 December 2013

Haxton's the name, EPT's the game

After managing to rack up a small $120, I have been running bad, really bad. However thank you to the lovely PokerStars online pro Isaac Haxton, I don't feel like putting my head in my hands and selling off my computer to make way for a new hobby. No, in this months issue of PokerPlayer magazine, they have published a blog of his which should sends inspiration to us all! He reminds us that once he was in this pickle and everyone else who has made it to the top has also been in the same shoes. He says for us to keep the stakes low and keep it slow. It reads in PokerPlayer that 'he advices for new players' this, I've been playing for nearly 5 years, I haven't moved up many notches so, maybe this is it. Maybe I am not thinking about my actions as much as I should. I probably do before I think, that's generally what happens when life throws me things anyway so I can only imagine I apply this to my game as well.

The challenge is still on, I can't give you any figures as for my run bad.

My EPT blog will start tomorrow with Prague undergoing this second. So remember to check that too and keep up to date with all the action on PokerStars.tv it's really quite good even though you can't see the whole cards.

@AntoniaChigurh -twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment