Thursday 4 April 2013

Take a shot at almost

I have a cold, my face is on fire, but that's not keeping me from the tables. There's too much excitement to be missed out on.

I'm back on PKR, what was my favourite site, playing my favourite tournament; the mini 4x4 which is always on late so I have to catch a nap beforehand. I have cashed in it a few times previously and I do love a little bit of short hand action, though it's not preferable when you need to leave the room for a few moments. I must mention that this is a nightly short hand event and since I have been playing so much Omaha, my play seems a little off. Like if you we're to have a biscuit that has been left out of its packaging for a day or two. That's right. I've gone, soft. Last night I popped before the bubble in 46th place when prizes began at 42nd and tonight even worse in 70th when I'd need to get down to 30th and I'm telling you, it was a long way there.

Well: Ever tried, ever failed, no matter, try again, fail again, fail better.

But I did fail worse. God damn! ...Back to it right?

@AntoniaChigurh

No comments:

Post a Comment