Monday 15 April 2013

4x4=16 not 12

Last week I entered my usual nightly MTT; the mini 4x4 on PKR. But this didn't seem enough for me so I had to enter the 4x4 as well only starting 30 minutes later into registration time. This was, strangely enough, a good idea. I manage to bust out of the mini 4x4 in 58th position after countless attempts to nurse my chips back to health, but now, this could only mean my full attention was on the big one. I am usually terrified to spend just $6 on a tournament so you would think that I wouldn't even put my mind to a $12 tourney. Especially since the last time I entered this specific tournament I did it by accidently clicking on it instead of the mini 4x4 with the excuse that I was sat too far away. (I was sat on the other side of my room). Anyway, so I was having some fun, staying away from Omaha and I was doing so well that I managed to make it into the money. Only just though, I came 15th and the first cash was in 18th position. I got my $21 and went to bed a happy bunny. It's just unfortunate that I cannot say the same for the day after where I mirrored my mini 4x4 exit in 58th position.

Ahh well, it was fun while it lasted.

@AntoniaChigurh

No comments:

Post a Comment