Thursday 4 April 2013

100% Beef in Horse Meat?

I could tell people a hundred times, or maybe more that I love HORSE. But where are all the other HORSE lovers out there? They sure aren't on Full Tilt like they used to be. Liv Boeree has a horse, but it's a real on that makes sounds, is tall and furry and demands food so it may poop everywhere. I would like please: Hold'em, Omaha, Razz, Stud and Eight or better hi/lo Stud. Not only that but some players please!!

I remember that late night freeroll that I would always enter, even though it was far past my bed time in the dead of the night but still you'd catch a guy sitting there in a better time zone ready to steal your chips...and your thunder. Looks like the beef went along with the Black Friday evilness of stealing my US opponents away from me, okay financially I have been better off since. However my love for HORSE yearns some opposition and me sitting in a tournament that then gets cut to 'tournament void' due to lack of players is not a pretty sight. Remembering that it is the dead of night so no one would be able to see my face right now. You can only hear the clicking on an angry bird on a keyboard.

@AntoniaChigurh

No comments:

Post a Comment