Saturday 9 April 2016

Getting Somewhere

Day 3: I played a lot today, it's a Saturday, had only a couple of things to do and some quality time with my lovely male friend :).

I started this morning, had some breakfast and got right into it with 4 full ring tables, played my 200 hands and went from $9.49 to $10.29. I then decided I'd do a little 6 max forgetting how quick it was, I was over 200 hands before I knew it and made it up to $11. At such a flat number and a whole dollar more than my $10 start, I got the fear, the fear of losing any of it! So I stopped there and went about my day.

I go back from my boyfriend's at about 10:15pm and watched a tiny bit of TV with my sister, thought I'd go to bed and there it was, the itch, I haven't felt it in some time. So I scratched it, another 4 full ring games, went down to 0 on 2 of them, but still profited. I am going to bed on $11.29. Slowly but surely creeping up, I'm happy with it and that's what matters, it's super micro stakes, playing for less than pennies!

I am also happy as my stars coins are going up well too. I am very close to completing 2 steps today, so if I keep it up, I should be on chrome star by the end of the month which would be good, I used to be on it, then gave up for a while and lost it. I've been on bronze ever since. Would be nice to be able to cash some more coins in though. It was only recently I took $25 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment