Tuesday 19 April 2016

Be Aggressive, Be Be Aggressive!!

Last week I had a migraine running from Saturday to Wednesday so I ended up playing a little and losing a lot. Sunday was particularly bad, I went from my $11 down to $5.96. I took the hit and have tried not to get too ate up about it.
 
Tonight I put all that money out there on my 4 cash tables, played my 200 hands and I'm now on $6.94, just short of a dollar up. It wasn't going well from the start though, I noticed just past the half way point I was playing 27% of hands which is too much and also I was being a complete softy. It was then that I realised I still had another 60 hands where I could still change my game. That I did. I started folding a lot more, finishing my game on 24% of hands played and took to a more aggressive tune to start raking in some stacks.
 
If I had played like that from the start then I probably would have done better, I think my tiredness effected my play and from Sunday, I was too afraid of putting too much out there. Every time someone through a load of chips in, I melted down and budged back into my corner. I need to remind myself each time I play that 1c/2c is pretty simple, the people who play are usually beginners or in general not very strong.
 
@AntoniaChigurh

No comments:

Post a Comment