Thursday 2 January 2014

My love affair with the game.

This is going to be a very boring blog for guys just so you know. Also I will add it have very little to do with poker.

I met a man called Paul, Paul is very attractive, built, tall, well dressed. Paul is not my type at all. If I invited Paul round to my house he would not fit in with my décor. However Paul is an aerospace engineer, seems to think of himself as better than me but still seems to think I'm incredible. Strange. This same Paul I find terrifying, he has some small cut on his head from a fight, I don't associate myself with the fighting types. He also seems strangely clingy with a frightening fire in his eyes like he could snap in a second and I may end up like that beautiful girl in twilight with the claw scar across her face. Thus when he text me an hour after I left the pub this new year and then called me at 11am, I knew that I did not want to set foot outside my house again...though I will be going to the gym later, new years resolution and all.

I have a fear of attractive men. I am only attracted to one person at this moment, he just a little taller than me, wears glasses with a thin frame, a small build and wears a fleece to be sensibly dressed in these cold times. It was love at first sight. One of our managers died at work and then he came in as the replacement. So with that in mind does that make him off limits? Well, he's not my manager and assuming that everyone has a personal life, doesn't he? It just makes him hard to grab hold of so for now we can stick with our 'hellos' and 'good mornings' and maybe one day we will ask 'how are you?'

Lets make this more triangular then. Are things more interesting with more angles and sides? Well if only someone had told me sooner. I have a secret admirer I am told, though it's not so secret though I don't know if he knows that I know which is what makes it so 'secret'. He's a lovely boy, and totally my type however the fear of no conversation springs to mind. I need conversation, when I have no conversation I blog, I am home alone at the moment...blogging. So that is that on that one for now, unless I want to say 'that' again.

To conclude, as something of this size could do with a conclusion. We bring ourselves back to the beginning and why this blog existed in the first place. My love for the game, many girls can go out there, find someone, build on that and not go 'no I only want this person even if I can never have them or ever have the courage to go and speak with them'. Most will simply take what they are given. But I have poker and I don't want anyone unless their love for poker outweighs mine because then maybe they would understand if I didn't want to see them every night because they would have the same thing to do as me with their spare time. And it would be fun to play against each other and so as this as my conclusion, knowing that I have met many people in this last year, if I do finally find someone I will call my boyfriend they will be a poker player like myself.

@AntoniaChigurh

No comments:

Post a Comment