Tuesday 18 June 2013

Back on the board

I have come to recognise that I have not blogged for almost a month and this can only be because of the lack of poker I have been playing and reading about. The WSOP to myself seems too much of a mess, too many events and too many players, they even scared me away for twitter with too many posts. It also didn't help that I have been on a constant losing streak over the past month which seems to have put me off all together. As Jake Cody tweeted very recently '@JakeCody: The guy at the cash desk didn't even say good luck he said 'enjoy' he's not wrong :-)' but you can't have fun if you don't win at all. If there isn't that reasonable divide somewhere what the hell am I to do? I loved poker with all my heart and this year I was really meant to work on it, but it's too difficult when there's no shiny sparkly light at the end of it. At least I know the answer to that PokerPlayer magazine question which is: Would you rather lose or never play?

@AntoniaChigurh
38
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment