Monday 13 May 2013

OMG

I was trying to see if I could make it, only watching the EPT and catching up with updates posted on the poker news website, unfortunately, this doesn't seem to cut it for me. I went to my poker game on Monday night last week, it felt like a lot more fun than usual, especially hitting that straight flush that I didn't even notice and only one person did notice that my 10 of diamonds beat Fraser's K of the same suit. Thank goodness that 8d was there as this had created an absolutely massive pot. I still finished quite early but got a couple of hours worth of game play, and, managed to only play my £5 and restrained myself at add on stage.

This huge urge inside of my could not carry on settling for just reading about poker, I had to play it. I thought $10 will not do too much harm, I also had an overwhelming need to get on zoom poker, which is odd, considering I have been trying to steer clear of it since losing a load of rush poker all those years ago. On this particular Thursday evening though, zoom went well I my favour and I needed up more than $10 up, but I couldn't stop there. Knowing I had work the next day and being 10pm I did something I told myself not to. I entered the big $4.40 tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of $15k, I had fun, I had a good run too. I then had to make the decision to bust out in 600 and something place for just over $8 as it was 2am and waking up 3 hours later didn't seem like so much fun.

On Sunday rush poker had mixed feelings for me, I was yo-yoing like crazy. I had to make the decision to fold all hands that didn't contain 2 picture cards along with KJo and an AA since have done nothing but lose a mother load of cash each time these hands have showed their faces this past week. Ultimate madness. So I went round to my dads and thought this wasn't good enough and that I had 'unfinished business' and lost it all. Just going to have to wait until pay day on Friday now. Maybe I'll get some sleep this week.

@AntoniaChigurh

No comments:

Post a Comment